Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My Second Book!


I have published a second book, which is a 120 page examination of Auschwitz-Birkenau. In addition to including my photos from the various visits to this camp, I also included diary entries from SS, prisoners, and Jewish Sonderkommando members, who worked in the seven crematoriums. The Wind Wails: Inside Auschwitz-Birkenau will be available to purchase at the end of this month. I thought to sell it on Amazon.com or Barnes and Noble, but they take 55% right off the top! I'd rather this money be applied to my Holocaust work and therefore, will be privately selling copies.

My first book There Exists a Fence, which is about the Yurburg, Lithuania, Jewish cemetery restoration project also continues to do quite well.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Woo Hoo! A Second book!!! Congratulations:)You rock!