Sunday, May 04, 2008

Remember. . .


I am a member of Soldiers Angels and one of the teams I am on is called the Living Legends. This team provides support to the families who have lost a soldier either in Operation Iraqi Freedom or Operation Enduring Freedom. Each Sunday, on my previous blog, I dedicated the Sunday post to the fallen soldiers I had received during the week. I decided to continue this ritual here as well.


"Bravery is the capacity to perform properly even when scared half to death." ~ Omar Bradley



John Bishop, 22, MI

Ronald Blystone, 34, MO

Timothy Cunningham, 26, TX

Dwayne Davis, 29, OK

Merlin German, 22, NY

Jordan Haerter, 19, NY

Andrew Pearson, 32, MT

Ronald Tucker, 21, CO

Matthew Vandegrift, 28, CO

Shaun Whitehead, 24, GA

Jonathan Yale, 21, VA

Jonathan Yelner, 24, CA

0 comments: